Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Dreaded Swimsuit Season


You didn't really think I was going to model one, did you? Ah yes, it's here.  Bathing suit season. Remember the days when you could throw on your cute bikini or slimming one piece without a care in the world. I don't know about you, but I really miss that! I am not sure if it is mid-life crisis or having a 17year old daughter with taught skin that really has me more self conscience than ever. Oh well, those days are over but we  can certainly improvise to still look fabulous and elegant. This bathing suit is called "The Miraclesuit" and sold at Nordstrom. It comes in various prints and colors and is a suit for everyone. Available in 6 to plus sizes. To quote the description: " Look 10 pounds lighter in 10 seconds.  Shirred on one side for a flattering shape.  Soft, smooth fabric contains three times the stretch content" Don't forget the final touch should be a nice cover up. Try a skirt style that way you can still show off your beautiful suit.


Another Miraclesuit option

Find my Fashion:

Miraclesuit sold at Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment