Monday, August 27, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Summer

View from Fagers Island in Ocean City

Ted Baker Dress

The Gazebo at the beach house in Rehoboth

Sperry Wedges

Lifeguard stand in Rehoboth

Summer skirt

I can't believe my favorite season is coming to an end. Labor Day weekend is upon us in just four days.   It has been a mixed bag this summer. Wonderful beach week with the kids and my siblings. Our youngest has gone off to college and we are now empty nesters. I have chosen to embrace it and the hubby and I are spending more time together which is a lot of fun. I am really enjoying being a "couple" again.  Time just goes by too fast but Fall also brings a new and invigorating time. But you know what? I am also looking forward to this new season. It is a beautiful time here in DC with the leaves changing, the crisp air, the beginning of football season and all the  fashion of course. Thanks for following my blog. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment