Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter Woolies

Ok, I am thinking that we are about half way through the winter. Please tell me it's true. There are some good things about winter I guess like sitting next to a warm crackling fire and wearing beautiful wools. I have finally accepted that if I wear warm clothes I won't be cold. That can sometimes present a challenge when it comes to styling right? One of my tricks is to wear long sleeve t-shirts under everything and the bulkier the sweater the better. The key is to wear straight lines on the bottom half. Straight skirts and pants look best. Here I am featuring my favorite winter white wool skirt.

I am sure if many of you are like me, half your closet is black and white. You will be happy to know those are the colors trending for spring and summer.

Stay warm my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment