Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pleats and Polka Dots


The feminine and beautiful pleated skirt. So glad it is a big trend this season. As are polka dots. They are great in a flowy fabric to the knee or down to the ankle as I prefer them. If you look around you will find them in bright colors as well. Yesterday was a beautiful day down in Georgetown, though chilly. I would love to live down there. Every house is so unique and charming. I imagine getting up on a beautiful day and walking to get a cup of morning coffee. Then of course returning  to have a nice glass of wine and a yummy something. It would be great to be able to walk everywhere. I guess for now I will have to settle for driving down and fighting to get a parking spot. It's worth it though.



Nine West store window


Photography by Blaire Butcher

Coming soon: The 10 must haves in a woman's closet.

Find my Fashion
Dress worn as a skirt: Nordstrom
Shirt: old (gift)
Booties: Via Spiga
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment