Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring has sprung.


My favorite neighborhood tree.


The DC area is exploding with color just like the spring fashions. The trees right now are just beautiful.  Wish it could last all summer. I am not complaining though, because we are so lucky to live in a very lush and green area. This is one of my favorite new jackets. I love the European flair and the crisp white color. It is something you can wear with a pair of jeans or dress it up with perhaps a black pencil skirt. Notice the beautiful necklace. I had it custom made by a local and very talented jewelry designer. Every piece is one of a kind and you won't be disappointed. Please let her know I sent you.


PHOTOGRAPHY by KAELYNN SERENA
Find my fashion:

Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Hue
Necklace: And Coco 
Sunglasses: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment