Monday, April 30, 2012

10 Fashion Staples: The Black Pump

The Black Pump
#10 The Black Pump. Most of you probably have at least one pair of black pumps. Not me. I don't think I have owned a pair since I worked in corporate America 22 years ago. I attended an event this weekend which called for a pair of black pumps I thought. I ran out and got the platform patent leather ones above. Now before you go and say that there is no way you would wear a heel that high, hold on sista! The platform totally cancels out the 24" heel. I looked and looked and looked for a lower heel but nothing I tried seemed stylish enough. I have always thought that the platform pumps are cute, stylish and vintage looking. You know I need my vintage fix sometimes. Anyway, go on...try them. They are surprisingly comfy. BTW, in my next life I am going to buy the dress and bag.

links down below



Akris wrap dress
$2,690 - stylebop.com

Nine West high heels
$89 - ninewest.com

Nine West high heels
$69 - ninewest.com

Nine West high heels
$89 - ninewest.com

Valentino leather handbag
$1,995 - valentino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment