Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Fashion Staples: Cashmere Sweater

The cashmere sweater
#5 The Cashmere Sweater. It is a bit awkward to post this one because I am way over cold weather. However it is a staple that we should all have several of. I wear mine to death and keep a lightweight one handy for the summer. I can't bear the blasting air conditioning everywhere. My favorite one is a black one. I wear it several times a week in the cold months. I don't ever want to part with it so I just keep mending the holes. I always buy them at the end of the season on sale. By the way, I wanted to point out that some of the items in these collages are very expensive. They are just featured to give you ideas ladies. However, sometimes a girl's got to splurge right?




ChloƩ cashmere sweater
$625 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew knit cardigan
£200 - net-a-porter.com

D&G cotton capri pants
$344 - my-wardrobe.com

Miss Selfridge nude pumps
$80 - missselfridge.com

Tony Lama western boots
$220 - sheplers.com

ALDO flat
$80 - aldoshoes.com

1 comment:

  1. I truly like reading your post. Thanks for giving such a nice informations.

    Cashmere

    ReplyDelete