Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day


It was a beautiful day to celebrate Mother's day. I started the day by going to church with the hubby and our girl (the boy is in New Orleans). Then I was treated to Le Pain Quotidien for breakfast where we splurged on waffles and a salmon omelette. Yum! I frequently go to this place. It is a great place to meet up with a friend for a cup of coffee and a pastry. I love having lunch there too. The food is organic and delicious. It is located in Bethesda Md in the heart of town on Bethesda Row. There are some great boutiques and it is a great way to spend a sunny and warm afternoon. The day ended at my sister's/brother in law's for a wonderful dinner with friends and family. Hope your day was awesome too.




Find my Fashion:

Dress: Michael Kors similar
Necklace: Lou Lou's boutique (Bethesda)



No comments:

Post a Comment