Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tribute to Cinda


I wanted to post a tribute to a dear friend, Cinda Murdock Sengstack (above right). The mother of some very dear friends of mine. I got to know her back in high school when I met my wonderful friend Mary. Cinda was many things: kind, easy to talk to, fun and quite the FASHIONISTA. Oh yes, I always remember how stylish she looked when I would go over to their house. Head to toe. Perfectly accessorized. She and I shared a love for a store called Garfinckels. I remember how elegant she looked in dresses she wore from there. While she has left us here I can assure you she is the belle of the ball, totally in style, hosting parties for all the angels up above. 


Sunday croquet games
See more beautiful shots of Cinda below.

Love those pants

Great times were had by all when Cinda hosted a party.

Check out the jacket!


The Sengstack family on Jane and Bob's wedding day. Cinda beautiful as mother of the bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment