Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Mix


I thought I would just post random shots for fun. Let's mix things up, shall we? White jeans/pants are a wardrobe staple for the summer. The jacket is a Ralph Lauren funky long denim one from Macy's. Pink blouse from Cache. White jeans are Citizens of Humanity from Bloomingdales.


"Get your motor runnin"... Down in Georgetown. Shirt was a gift. Dress worn as a skirt is from Nordstrom. I had looked everywhere for a polka dot pleated skirt and could not find one. When I found this dress I decided to make do. Now it has two functions right. Booties are Via Spiga from Bloomingdales.


Here with my Fabulous Friends, Lisa and Kelley. I am looking for more Fab Friends ladies. Have I asked you yet? Don't wait for me. If there is something awesome you love to wear you should not be holding back from us! C'mon now!


With my two beautiful pups, Charlie (left) and Bella. The dress is a wrap around Diane Von Furstenberg from Bloomingdales (similar). Necklace is from And Coco.


Going for a night out with the girls. The yellow jacket you have seen (from Zara). Check out my new favorite summer necklace (from South Moon Under in Bethesda, Md). My favorite jeans are a brand called Mother (from Nordstrom). I will do a whole post on them. I think they are that awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment