Monday, September 10, 2012

From Plain to Stylin'


This is from my "shop your closet" collection which means it is something that I have had in my closet. By the way, I can help you "shop your closet" and weed things out too. You would be surprised at what combos we can come up with. Not to mention how clean and clear your wardrobe and closet will be. Click on the "Services" link and contact me by email. In the meantime, check out how I chose to add some spunk to a simple or basic dress. 


A matching scarf and pair of tights along with a pair of Audrey Hepburn Opera gloves.


Opera gloves are great for fall when wearing a heavy coat is too much. Wear them with a cape or a wrap. Click on the word Gloves down below to order.

Shoes: Nine West
Dress: Zara (last year)
Gloves
Clutch: Dalton Pratt Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment